I'm enjoying the last few hours of Spring Break. School starts tomorrow but I am actually excited about the new beginning. God has been very good to me and given me a refreshing holiday - spiritually, mentally, physically, and emotionally. I was blessed to travel to Thailand with friends for 6 days. It was an amazing and very eye-opening experience. Then, on coming home Friday morning, I spent the rest of my day doing "little things" that have piled up for a while. While working, I started listening to a podcast from Mars Hill Bible Church and was INCREDIBLY encouraged by those messages. I felt like God was breathing new life into my spirit. Then today, I went to church and I was really wishing for a "community" experience at church instead of just singing and awkward small talk (trying to talk in understandable English). I decided to go to an English church for internationals on the other side of the city (for a change), and was blessed again when the pastor and his wife invited friends and me over for lunch. The pastor is also an artist so he showed us his work (very inspiring) and then we chatted over lunch. A small blessing, but very refreshing.
I'm ready to dig in for the next month of school, now. My prayer is that God will show me the best ways to "tell the next generation of His wonders." (Psalm 78:4)
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment